PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Hey folks,
Just received this pipe today and haven't found any information on Pipephil OR Pipedia. Just says "Smoker's Inn Custom" and has a logo on the stem. Nice bent billiard with what I think is a natural finish. Still need to clean and sanitize before inaugural smoke. I'm just curious if anyone is familiar with this name or who made it and where? Thanks.
hpim4506-600x379.jpg

hpim4495-600x442.jpg

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Smoker's Inn is a tobacco shop in Germany, but I don't know if this pipe is related to that shop. I do know it's a good-looking pipe, and if it's a house pipe, it's from back when they really took pride in house pipes. Hopefully someone else has more info.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@Coyote- I saw that one, I think. Has a lot of texture, darker in color and I believe numbers stamped on it. I had to go with the cheaper, dubious possible cousin. :)
it's a good-looking pipe, and if it's a house pipe, it's from back when they really took pride in house pipes
I was thinking along those lines as well.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Clean it and smoke it! sure is a sweet looking pipe for an un-known, might be a big name second made for that German Pipe Shop as mentioned

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks Coyote ! :)
It smokes great and is light as a feather, Pagan. I think it'll be my Twist pipe. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.