Need help with an old boy lighter issue

(3 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by piperl12
  • Latest reply from piperl12
  1. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ok so my middle son decided he would help Dad out by polishing my Sav Old Boy lighter last week before Christmas. He decided he would dismantle the whole thing. I mean the whole thing. I have a tupperware container now full of parts. I have half a clue how some of it goes back together but to be honest think I am better to send it for service. Does anyone have any experiance sending one of these lighters for service or re-assembly? Also I have no clue where to send it. My local B&M does not deal in them so can not help. I am prepared to pay to have it serviced and re-assembled but don't know where to start. I am in Ontario Canada if that helps.

Help! LOL

Cheers,

Piperl12

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. mrenglish

mrenglish

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Music City Marketing is now handling the repairs. I know that you can send them $9.00 and the lighter, they will repair it for you. Below is some contact information, they would be able to fill you in on the details.

Mara Mowery
    Customer Service Manager
    custserv@musiccitymarketing.com
    Music City Marketing, Inc.
    P.O. Box 111389
    Nashville, TN 37222-1389
    615-331-8041
    Order Line: 1-800-251-3016
    Fax Order Line: 1-800-770-5448

Michael
    Posted 6 years ago #
  3. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thank you mrenglish! Thats excellent, using a bic again is just not the same.

Posted 6 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   unkleyoda, bluegrassbrian, ben88, newportpipe, danimalia, agnosticpipe, docrameous, cowboythunder, jiminks