PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2013
Hey guys, well I have come to realization that here in my corner of TX they sell a lot of Chinese made pipes. All horrible, that's why they are so cheap. Been looking for some pipes but at the moment, cash wise I'm kinda LOW. Anyone have some advise as to where I can get some actual briar pipes at decent prices.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Well, you can look on ebay for some estate pipes. I got about 4 on there for $20 each. a Bjarne, Preben Holm, a Stanwell Royal danish, and a chadwick. You can get some really good pipes there. Also don't throw out some Missouri Meers. Those are really affordable and from what I hear great little smokers. I am planning on getting several. They great affordable pipes.

You can get them new from here Corn Cob Pipes

Jan 18, 2013
Thanks, all that is good info. I will be looking at the websites see what I find. I rekon I will be spending some cash for them. Frustrating on the difficulty it is to find decent pipes.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I can also recommend in addition to Dave Neeb and Marty Pulvers, try Nathan at Viking Club Pipes. He always has some reasonably priced selections and good names. He trades on Ebay as well, as forrestmattia. http://vikingclubpipes.bigcartel.com/
Although I've never bought a pipe from BriarBlues.com, his selection and reputation are sterling.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Great links Roth! I have looked at those Tsuge pipes at Smoking Pipes.com. Half price is looks like a great deal! I keep going back but haven't bought one. Any experience with them?

Jan 18, 2013
Thanks for the links guys. I got me some hw to do thanks for all your helps, think till I find some other good pipes I'm gonna get some corn cobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.