PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanew

Lurker
Mar 6, 2014
hi all i have 8 old pipe when i go to sell them would you sepperate them or sell them together they all have silver hallmarks but 2 one is old hallmarks 9ct and the other is SEADOG REGD IN FRANCE brand any way you guys do this all the time i have only 8 and i dont smoke sorry any way let me now what the best is to do
shane
--------------------------

Thread title fixed.
Please use your Shift key in body text as well.
Please see rule 9 here along with the rest of the forum rules
- Kevin

--------------------------

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
It's difficult to tell exactly what your asking. A little punctuation and some pictures might help. :)
I suppose it depends on how quickly you want to get rid of them. If they are in really good shape and appealing to collectors I'd say put them up separately on eBay. If they are in poor condition, say some are good and others are poor, I'd say put them up as a lot. Hard to say.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Someone said of the writer William Maxwell that he labored for the ease of the reader. That's what all

this capitalization and punctuation is about, not to make some tyrannical English teacher happy, but

just to make your communications clear to your reader, which is the only intent in writing anything.

Aug 14, 2012
You generally get maximum revenue from selling things separately, rather than as a set. In fact, that is how I started my online camera store years ago. I would buy used camera kits and sell the items separately. Made money.

Status
Not open for further replies.