PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Why on earth wouldn't you lock your doors before visiting the killer kittys? Oh, yes... humans.

gtrhtr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 2, 2016
Evolution seems to be making humans less likely to survive.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm afraid that family group remains clueless. Among other things, people don't understand the different magnitude of strength of wild animals. Without exertions, that lioness could pop out any of the windows. It wouldn't have to be excited or trying real hard. It would be like us popping open a beer. Get the claws at the top of the rubber seal and pull. Adult chimps can take people apart like dis-assembling Barbie dolls, removing limbs with ease. I guess remaining calm saved this group. Otherwise, it might have been adolescent girls for lunch for the lion gals gathering.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015

Lion 1: More tourists. Don't these idiot creatures ever stop?

Lion 2: I'm going to troll them. Hold my beer and watch this.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hasn't anyone in this family ever owned a cat to know that they would certainly open an unlocked car door with a handy door handle? These folks remind me of Mr. Magoo who was always stepping over cobras and crocodiles without realizing it.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
To a lion, a car filled with humans is a just box of cookies or bag of chips, right?
Nom nom nom

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Maybe a bit more like a few pounds of ribs just out of the cooker....
As to Darwin, there are a lot of counter measures that have been taking, thus helping the survival of the unfittest. Witness the imprint on an opaque window sun screen "Remove before operating vehicle"; or, "Do not touch electric rail"; please add your own favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.