PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
It's almost over now but today is National Dog Day. Give your best friend a special treat & take a picture.
http://www.nationaldogday.com
This was taken with a friend in June 2013 when my dog Traveller was just 10 months old. While taking some other pics this shot was purely spontaneous.
pitUCgo.jpg

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Nice pic of Fly with the wild flowers & all.
This is just an Internet pic that I liked a lot:
iNPt04t.jpg

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
On that same photo shoot after the engine cooled we laid a rug over the gas tank of the Harley Davidson and I was able to coax Traveller to lay there long enough for a few pics.
AUuJwi6.jpg

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
This is Rudy my wife and I adopted him 12 years ago. They thought he was 5 years old at the time.

He is an old fella now. He has been a good dog, companion, best friend. He's still kicking but he has tumors, his eyes are cloudy, hearing is going, getting neurotic and is starting to have seizures. His legacy will live on in my two boys hearts long after he is gone though. He was a teacher to them. He taught two boys to be dog lovers. They will carry that with them.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Bronson
G34maFIm.jpg

Named after Charles Bronson. If someone breaks in my house, they have a Death Wish.
RlW7N9zm.jpg

Petunia
VSAJlezm.jpg

A romp in the snow (they're just playing around)
TykpAtjl.jpg

The big bad Doberman cant sleep without her doggy bed and blankie.
W8zn6GBm.jpg

alexnorth

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2015
Thank you all for your wonderful pictures.I had two flat coated retrievers but recently lost one. Dogs truly are man's best friend.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Buster,
That is a nice sentiment & testiment to Rudy that he was a teacher to your boys & they have learned values from him they will carry on. May Rudy's remaining time with the boys be peaceful; he has earned that.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Cobguy,
Your harlequin dog always reminds me of this video from a few yrs ago. I don't recall that it's been posted here before.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

Status
Not open for further replies.