Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
About 4 weeks ago a friend gifted me 7 different baccies. They all had belonged to his uncle who

passed away a couple of months ago. His uncle had them stored in Mason jars and they were labeled

with the name of the blend and the date that he jared them. The dates range from 2 years ago up to

10 years ago. The names just had the blend name like Black Mocha, Cool Evening etc. They did not

list who made the blend though. I have tried all of them in both briars and meers and found most

of them to be enjoyable. Except for one. It is labeled as Tropico. I have not been able to locate

anyone who makes a blend with this name or that did in the past. It was jared 4 1/2 years ago. It

gives me a pretty good burn no matter what I have smoked it in or how I have packed it.

Now, I am of the mind that there aren't any bad baccies, just ones that are not right for you.

Someone may find this a delightful blend, but it ain't me. So rather than throw it out I thought

I would ask if anyone here would be interested in it. There is about 3/4 of a mason jar left. I'm

going to try and post a pic so you can at least have an idea about it. If someone would like this,

shoot me an IM and I will mail it out pronto. Thanks all.
Tropico1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.