PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothsailing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2013
Perth N.Y. (Adirondack area )
More like blown away. It all started with Pipe&Cigars customer appreciation week, two Savinelli's -a Rustic Trevi 320KS and a Saint Nicholas 626. I was shocked I have always wanted a fat 320 and this was the first Christmas pipe in my collection. Unbelievably beautiful pipes I'm almost afraid to touch them.

Then Friday two packages arrived which assumed were my wife's. She had taken the day off , so I brought her morning coffee and the packages. She then informed me they were not hers , but mine. I was a little confused  my purchases have stopped. In fact  I have begun selling off pipes that do not get attention they deserve. So open I did and WOW!

Package 1

Peterson Harp B.5 , Harp 606 un-smoked, Kinsale XL 21 and huge cased meer. Also extras sent by the seller  she didn't expect .A GBD single pipe pouch,Tsuge tamper and a Comoy tamper.

Package 2
Hercules 320 ex .

Also a closer look at the meer .

My wife is endlessly looking for deals and said she couldn't resist buying the Pete's and meer for under $40 apiece and the Herc for $20. Amazing- I think I'll leave the pipe search to her for now on.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Your wife has a jeweler's eye for good pipes and an accountant's reckoning for a good deal.

smoothsailing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2013
Perth N.Y. (Adirondack area )
She had to be a pipesmoker in a former life. +100 Mrs. smoothsailing!
She liked the idea of being Mrs.Smoothsailing here and decided to join as such.
She has enjoyed reading many of the posts here and has had a hand in many of the pipes I refurbish. Thank you all for the kind comments.

Tim&Sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.