PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
On Saturday, my wife had a minor heart attack. She was not a high risk, but something happened. Saturday night the blockage was fixed. Sunday she got a stint and today she came home. Now she needs to catch up on her rest / sleep.
Since I needed to bring clothes for her to wear home, I was sorely tempted to bring one of my SmokingPipes.com tee shirts for her to wear. Would that have caused discussion by the medical staff?
Winton

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Hoping for a speedy recovery for your wife, and that you both get through this and back to good times.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Hoping things only get better from here Winton and wishing your wife a speedy recovery.

necron99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 4, 2014
Our hearts and thoughts and positive meditations are being sent out for you and your wife.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hope you wife has a complete and speedy recovery, and maybe some ideas what prompted this.

Some heart attacks in low risk people are prompted by viral infections. She might use this as a

good reason for a complete physical, if she hasn't done that recently. A few years ago I had a

faux heart attack, the whole scenario -- 3 a.m., numbness in the left arm, sweats. I just wanted

to sleep it off, but then I thought, if I'm dead in two hours, that would be really stupid. No heart

attack, but good prompts to treat blood pressure and blood sugar to keep from diabetes, so

my angels may have been watching out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.