PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
I never get to listen to the show live due just life always getting in the way. Come Friday morning I always sneak out of bed super early. I have the house to myself while everyone is asleep. I Start a strong pot of coffee, pack a bowl, download the pod cast, and head for the back deck. To me this is my ZEN moment. Nothing better then a nice smoke, the sounds from my phone and a nice sunrise. Anyone else have weekly ritual while listening to the show?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing your Friday morning with us. My ritual for the radio show is to download the podcast sometime during the day at work on Friday, and then listen to it while I inch my way home across the city in the evening commute. Brian's dulcet tones keep my road rage from boiling over as I witness driving mayhem and idiocy.
-- Pat

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
I'd have to say for me it'd be sitting outside on one of the 1920s-1960s bridges we have in town at one of our parks with a glass full of the apple cider my neighbors made from the apple trees in my yard. Whilst listening to the stream smoking a nice bowl in my cob. I find that the podcast is best enjoyed out doors and earlier in the morning, before everyone else is around and about. Because then things just get hectic/rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.