PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Had a nice weekend with some family that were visiting us - stopped by a balloon festival too. One balloon hit a tree (they were trying to skim the top - but were too low). Broke some branches and made a lot of noise - but finally made it clear.
Here's a shot of me enjoying my Savinelli square panel and some Black Danish (I always try to smoke an aro when in public).
weekend-600x452.jpg

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Looks like a great time. I've always wanted to go to Reno for the balloon races. Lucky you that these were so close.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
here in albuquerque the balloon fiesta is a hugggee event! Great pic and looks like a great time.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Beautiful pic six. I too, always try and smoke aros in public. I don't want to offend anyone for no good reason. Glad to hear you had fun, and that nobody got hurt in the tree skimming balloon.

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Tell me you got to smoke a pipe up in one of the balloons! What a unique way to enjoy one.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys - it was a nice way to spend a day wit ha pipe.
Tell me you got to smoke a pipe up in one of the balloons! What a unique way to enjoy one.
Not that lucky unfortunately!

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Why is there no 'like' button on this forum?? LOL! Looks like a great time was had by all. I've gone up a few times in HA Baloons and I loved it. Seeing your pic makes me want to go up again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.