PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Just placed my first ever order at pipesandcigars. Finally scored some SG 1792 Flake, Erinmore Flake, Rattrays Marlin Flake, Orlik Golden Sliced, GLP Telegraph Hill, McC Christmas Cheer 2011 and McC 51oo Red Cake. I can not wait!!
So SG 1792 is available at P&C but no FVF.

harrumphicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2011
The Water
I think I'll add some 1792 to my next order if it's high in Vitamin N. I could use that from time to time! Keeps me awake at night so I can get work done. I was looking at getting FVF from P&C.com as well, so I'm glad I can get SOME kind of SG to try.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Dont start getting any flashbacks of days gone by while smoking 1792 :rofl:

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
High nice doesn't bother me. I like the buzz. I'll just kick myself for only buying 1 tin if it's as good as everyone says.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
mattmars, if you've not had 1792, IMHO at any rate, you are in for a treat. Love the stuff.

The Tonquin is there but not over the top and, I s'pose it's a matter of perspective, but I don't see the nic as being that awfully scary. It'll wake a fellow up at the start of the day and set him to ease at the end of it.
Do make a point of smoking it both in flake form as well as rubbed out, delightful stuff.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
I have a tin of that in my cellar, just awaiting opening. Let us know what you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.