PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
Tuesday my wife and I made a road trip to Chambersburg. Met the fine folks at Boswell's and received a very warm welcome. I picked up a tin of Mac Baren 7 Seas Royal Blend and one ounce of North Woods. I like both of these blends, the North Woods taste like Larry's Blend from P&C. I will be going back to buy a Boswell pipe. On the way to Chambersburg via the back roads, my wife told me to drive slower that with the mist and little bit of fog there may be a bear crossing the road. Of course I tell her there ain't on bears out this time of day. Around the bend in the middle of the road 50 feet from the Buick Roadmaster is a big bear! Naturally, I hear about this "I told you so" all the way to Boswell's. To make the day more grand, Mctinner is mailing me a package of good stuff. Thank you Stan!

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
i have 8 rhodesians from boswell - all but one gave flavor right out of the box - the one i have tried for almost 2 years now

to reach flavor from that pipe - now tried the baked erinmore i baked a week ago in my post was fantastic in all the pipes =

BONANZA - that one boswell has now found its tobacco - baked erinmore - i had tried it with the erinmore right out of the tin - no results - BUT that nice mellowed baked erinmore - bonanza - proof that some pipes just want a dedicated tobacco - just have to find it.
PS - JEALOUS - i had tried to buy an older roadmaster a few years back but up here in canada it is a tough car to find - LOVE THAT FLOATING RIDE FEEL - - had tried one but the seller had second thoughts as i test drove it - i guess he thought he might look better in it with a pipe in his mouth as i had - big mistake - next roadmaster i try will be with no pipe.
now all my boswells are great tasting pipes.

Jun 4, 2014
I sounds like you had an interesting trip! The Boswell's are very nice people to deal with. I'll be down that way towards the end of August and have blocked out time for a stop into the shop.

gmjabsky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2015
I've got two Boswells, from '98 and '06--great pipes. I'm enjoying bowl of their Countryside blend as I write. Lovely shop, great folks, and fine products.

Status
Not open for further replies.