PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Hate me but after a badly slept of a night decided to got me this very Castello KKK Collection medium Canadian, I do hope It'll live up to my expectations, curtesy of tabaccheria Corti Italy

castello-collection-k-med-billiard-sale-335-e-439x600.jpg

castello-collection-kmedium-canadian-sale-345e-439x600.jpg

castello-collection-kmed-candadian-sale-at-corti-345e-439x600.jpg

castello-collection-kmedium-canadian-at-tabaccheri-corti-italy-439x600.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Just gorgeous. I really appreciate the lithe balanced design on that, and the elegant grain. I think of Canadian as the most stately shape. A bargain at any price, mighty fine.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Beautiful pipe. I'm normally not a big fan of Canadians but that one is superb. Hard to beat a Castello, I'm a fan myself and have owned many over time. I would encourage you to consider some Artisan pipes as well. You can buy a lot of Artisan pipes for similar or even less money than you can a Castello. Castello makes a great pipe and they charge accordingly.

Oct 7, 2016
I saw it, too, while window drooling at a couple of the Italian shops last week. Nice pickup. Corti and Floppy have lots of 55's in stock, too, combined more than I have seen in a while.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Thank You Gents for Your kind words, regardless of the fact that this piece is fairly lightweight I would not consider taking it with me to my work shift,lol, but yes, I'm noticing that new Castellos are soon reaching the Dunhill price range,

bazungu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2018
Seems you are on a Castello roll! Absolute stunning pipe, I am sure you will love it. Enjoy!

Also worth noting: I have never seen any vendor put as much effort in packing a package as corti so you can rest assure your pipe will arrive safe and well.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
@Banzungu, Yes it definitely was and landed here in the destination just in one working day via Dhl Express, which is amazing as are the vendors very reasonable shipping rates for this very service,The pipe itself,this time around,it proved to be 100% flawless in every aspect,

cimg0074-600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.