PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I'm not sure where i'd be without the 'sinister six' and the rest of the evil hoard of this group
I'd probably never would have known about American artisans, Italian and other manufacturers, what an ebauchon is, etc etc
I'd still be smoking captain black and thinking that is the whole world of tobacco
( no offense to anyone who loves the captain)
Allan

Jul 12, 2011
halo_goes_marvel_s_sinister_six_by_rene_l-d63jv96-600x337.jpg

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Well said, Peck. I am truly happy that I found this site. I've learned more in 5 months than in 40 years.

rockford

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 4, 2013
I agree with Allan. Without this forum I would have never found 4noggins or the wonderful world of online tobacco and estate pipes. The forum is very informative and sometimes entertaining! Keep up the good work gentlemen!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Hmmm. Looks like a message is being sent here. Only 5 are pictured...and they are in the crosshairs. Could it be the sixth is going for it all?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hmmm. Looks like a message is being sent here. Only 5 are pictured...and they are in the crosshairs. Could it be the sixth is going for it all?
I clocked that too, and chalked it up to Peck's subtlety.
-- Pat

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
My thanks to the six, er, make that 8017.
This site and the members have made my introduction to pipe smoking enjoyable, and I probably wouldn't have lasted very long without all the advice and help I've received her.
Exactly who are the S Six?

No one knows. They have secret identities. For all we know, you could be one of them, Foggy. A clever bit of misdirection you tried there.
Peck, are you saying you aren't one of the six?

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
No one knows. They have secret identities. For all we know, you could be one of them, Foggy. A clever bit of misdirection you tried there.
lol!
Where would we be without the mysterious, sinister six I wonder?

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
Good disquise, hiding behind a modest number of posts. lol!
No one knows who the six refered to by Ace are, hopefully no one really cares either. I for one enjoy this forum and its members.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck is definitely one of the six, in fact he is the chairman of the board and everyone takes his marching orders from him. Of course he also pays his 5 member team with a brand new Cooke pipe every quarter to insure loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.