My stunning BRIARBIRD pipe has arrived ....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
I think I jst died and went to heaven! I just opened the most incredibly well packed (read frustratingly so) box from USA ... all I saw was "Smoking Pipe" on the Customs Dec and I started to shake with anticipation and excitement.
It is an absolute work of art chaps, just a beautiful, beautiful thing to behold, and hold! Briarbird, you have an amazing talent my good man and I can seriously see you becoming one hell of an artisan pipemaker.
Now I've got "her" I'm so pleased I haven't scoured the market for another pipe of any kind, and doubt that I ever will again - my colletion is now complete, I can sell some I thought I "simplyhad to have" and haven't even bothered smoking, and nor will I now I have this piece of exquisiteness.
Now, get cracking and make some more unique treasures - and remember, there's a market out there for unises and feminine type pipes instead of bog standard briar & black - how utterly, utterly boring.
Can you please put some pics up, anything I take would just detract from this beauteous creation.

briarbird

Can't Leave
Dec 7, 2011
A few weeks ago Aussielass purchased my tomato from me and asked if I would "feminize" it for her. I made sure that there was a variety of stems as well. Here is the finished product from the ideas that she gave me. She has great taste btw ;) Thanks, Di, I hope you love it!

90213399.jpg

24362773.jpg

70897905.jpg

27702869.jpg

12011611.jpg

62654881.jpg

83544134.jpg

33890146.jpg

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
Thank you Briarbird, you have no idea how happy I am, the perfect end to the perfect week ... 2 new puppies & a gorgeous pipe, what more could a gal want.
Thanks guys, no photo could ever do her justice though, she's much more spesh in the flesh :)

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Not to jack aussie's thread,but I just got a billiard from BRIARBIRD and it's 'ALL THAT '! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.