PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Smoking my Peterson Aran Canadian with some Danish Black, next to a babbling brook and a chipmunk with his mouth stuffed full. :puffy:
fall-pete.jpg

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Typical VT scenery. We will be going up to the house soon and I look forward to sharing my smoking pics as well :)
You have it rough Six, I don't know how you do it :nana:

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Absolutely beautiful. I'm glad the weather is holding for you. Do you go out in the blistery weather? That may not be so enjoyable. But, for right now, perfect.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Yeah Pat,
The first year my in-laws bought house up there. We decided to go up in April just to get away and check up on it. All I can say is that there is really nothing to do but work on your wood pile, drink, and smoke your pipe up on the deck. Not that this is a BAD THING, but VT loses something about its charming New Englandiness during mud season.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Do you go out in the blistery weather?
Taking a walk in November is actually not too bad. Can be blistery at times, but with constantly overcast skies and bare trees, there's a beautiful eeriness to it.
But once winter comes, too cold to go out and smoke!
VT loses something about its charming New Englandiness during mud season.
You ain't kidding!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
We actually have a real springtime and fall is longer and much more mellow than it used to be.
+1
This year has been pretty nice for us in VT too. Long spring, early summer (way too much rain in June and July tho). Usually summers are over in a blink, but this time it felt like summer in May and lasted all the way to early Sept.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I was a drink of water away from a move to VT a few years back... oh so close. You New Englanders are in a lovely part of the world.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.