PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
I have a comfortable chair just to the left of what you see here.

I just set this up so I can see what my choices are at any given time.

The tins and pouches on the bottom row are what I have open and are currently in use.

The other two rows are (with a couple of exceptions) sealed tins that I’m working my way up to as I finish the open ones.

As for pipes, I don’t have a set rotation and I just pick one out that’s appropriate for what I’m smoking
533b6484-6019-4b45-9f6b-8ae01bcb82e5-600x450.jpg

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Looks like a good set up! How often does that hookah come out? hahaha.
I recently organized mine as well....Tobacco in the dresser (Drawer 1 = new blends to try, 2 = VA and Burley, 3 = Va/Per 4 = English/Balkan, 5 = Aromatics) Short pipes up on top, cobs, filters, cleaners, lighter shit, plug knife, etc. in the little wood box to the right, then churchwardens to the right of that. I mostly smoke outside, but I have a couple outbuildings with comfy chairs and little heaters for the winters.
cellar-600x450.jpg

twiggy

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2019
Niagara Falls
It looks like you are well established in this hobby, hopefully one day I can also have such a room, and so much tobacco and accessories.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I am in desperate need of some organizations. As it is, I have like 3 cases of canning jars, and a bunch of loose bags of bulk stacked on top of 2 tupperdors full of loose cigars, which rest on top of a massive coolerdor where I store my cigar boxes.
It looks like you are well established in this hobby, hopefully one day I can also have such a room, and so much tobacco and accessories.
Dude, believe me, stuff accumulates!

Even when you don’t necessarily want it to!
It really does. When I first started I'd place like one internet order a month for around 100ish, and maybe stop in a B&M for an occasional tin or 2 ounces of bulks. Before I knew it I had like half a dozen cases of canning jars, and like 20 loose baggies in those big hinge-to jars. Looked like a Cannabis dispensary in my closet.

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Olkofri, I haven’t tried the Ole Shenandoah yet, but I’ve been looking at the tobacco reviews and I’ll probably try the Fuzzy Schnapps first!

I’ve got a bunch of blends that I’ve never even considered, but somebody needed money and sold me their cellar for cheap!

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
Piper, that hookah you see is a cast bronze relic with a meerschaum bowl and it works very well with tobacco! I had to get creative when I was putting a hose on it, because it’s something that you can’t buy parts for! You’ve seen glass, you’ve seen brass, but when have you ever seen it done in bronze?

gatorlope

Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
It’s a good smoke, too! It does not take wine or water, so all you’re smoking is fine tobacco and the reservoir cools the smoke like an oversized Calabash.

Good taste, no bite!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My station is arrayed various places around my study. Though not organized, it is the most orderly aspect of the room. Much work is needed. If rooms are a glimpse into a person's mind ... uh-oh. The photos posted are excellent, so abundantly stocked and displayed. Good job, guys.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
@ alaskanpiper, Who is the little guy on top of the dresser, rear left corner?

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
@ alaskanpiper, Who is the little guy on top of the dresser, rear left corner?
Which little guy? There most rear most left pipe is an AKB Meerschaum calabashy demichurchwardeny thing. Unless by little guy you mean the tin of SG 2013 Limited Edition (which is obviously empty, given that its unsealed).

Status
Not open for further replies.