Status
Not open for further replies.

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
IMG_6047.jpg

IMG_6054.jpg

Ok guys, i know its small, but im working on it. anyways, this is my collection! i am pretty proud of it since i have just started collecting.
the one on the left is a Yello-bole estate that i recently fixed up.

the middle one is my main smoker, its a Fe.ro that i got brand new a few months ago

and one one on the right is my trusty corn cob go to if i ever need it.

bbauer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2011
Livermore, CA
i actually havent tried it yet! i just bought it today. i was going to smoke it tonight, but its way too cold outside. im thinking ill probably try it tomorrow morning. ill let you know though!

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
NO offense bro... but it looks like you need to smoke that cob! Put a hurtin on it and get that bowl blackened! I can't stand to see a pipe with virgin bowl:) Go to town on the glory hole.

harrumphicus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 9, 2011
The Water
I keep seeing more pictures of Yellow-bole's on here, if they keep looking so good I might have to get one.. knock it off!

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
WARNING!!!!! That's how it all starts a few innocent pipes and the next think you know your spending your kids' college money on pipes and baccy, sorry kids......

atuukson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 14, 2011
Sweden
Started that way in the beginning of the year, Now I have 30(ish) pipes and a shitloads of baccy :mrgreen:
So you better watch out for the PAD/TAD! :wink:

dubinthedam

Lurker
May 18, 2009
Amsterdam
A fine start, my tip with estates is keep cleaning them with rum or whiskey and q-tips inside the bowl after every two or three smokes, it will help the pipe return to a sweeter non-estate taste quicker than just regular cleaning and smoking. This wouldn't really apply to the cob though.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
That's a nice collection of pipes sir!

I agree!
As long as you have a pipe available to smoke when you want it, your collection is large enough.

Take your time building your collection You will enjoy a few good pipes more than dozens of lesser quality pipes that you settled for out of haste to acquire them.
At least that's the advice I'm trying to give myself.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Nice start Bro. I would suggest smaller jars although the baccy will keep well with allot of space a tight fit is they way to go (i have had half full jars sit well for 9mths so don't fret)

Status
Not open for further replies.