6. Peterson's Kildare 68

7. Peterson's Sherlock Holmes Baker Street

8. Dr. Plump (out of the rack)
Your feedback

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
wildcate, White Rose is my best in cold nights filled by Davidoff Danish Mixture. The rustic finish is awesome in the cold and brings warm. Thanks dear for your opinion

hnryclay

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2012
I like #6, and #4. While not a fan of Peterson shapes per say, those are nice looking pipes, and I would think good smokers.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Henry, Peterson's is my fav cause I work in Saudi Arabia, we have here only two shops sell pipes, first is Authorized dealer of Peterson's and other is dealer of Savinelli, while I don't like Savenilli, my only choice is Peterson's.
It is very hard to get tobacco also here in Saudi, so I purchase it through pipesandcigars.com. Never tried to buy a pipe from the internet, and afraid to waste money buying brands I really cannot touch before paying money, It is a big problem I know, and during my next visit to Egypt (my homeland) I'll check our tobacconists there. they are really good and have varity of brands.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Is pipe smoking more prevalent in Saudi or Egypt? Or is it just as rare to see a pipe smoker as it is in the Americas? (very rare here)

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
In saudi arabia is very very rare, I think in Riyadh (where I work) we only 10 to 15 smoke pipe including me and my father. In Egypt pipe smoking is neither rare nor prevalent, it is common to see man hangs pipe between his jaws in the streets and people doesnt stare at him as he is an alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.