PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I finally found another of Brian's pieces for a price I thought was more than fair. I love my first pipe from him so I have been on the hunt for a while. Many I have seen were either too big or too expensive, but this one is neither. It is a large group 4 and has been well taken care of. I am psyched to finally acquire another one of his pieces.

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3890.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Harris,my Brother...you are killin me with some of the pipes you get!DAMN,another cumberland to BOOT! :worship:

Dec 24, 2012
Stunning taste as always Harris. You are building quite a cache of fine pipes. I don't know what I want more - the key to your pipe cabinet or the key to your tobacco cellar.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments. It does seem that I am getting a lot of pipes with cumberland stems lately, I just love that look. To my eye it gives the pipe a classy kind of look.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I looked real hard at that one Harris and was secretly hoping it was still there when I visit Peter in a few weeks. I think you will be pleased with the size of that one - sort of between 4-5, but with a pretty big bowl. I'm glad you got it, and thought that you wouldn't be able to pass that up.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Another beautiful pipe! I've found that sometimes the hunt is better than the prize and you find something you didn't expect. In this case, you came away with both.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Al, thanks so much for passing on it, I love the look of this one. I am glad to hear it is a 4-5 in bowl size,I thought it was a regular 4, sounds perfect.
roth, shoot me your address, would you like a few pounds of tobacco with it? :puffy:
mthanded, so true. I have been scouring my usual places for pipes for months and coming up blank. I then get a pm from Al saying he knows a guy who is selling off his collection. If Al had not messaged me, I would not have known about this guy. Ya never know where a pipe may come from and the wait was certainly worth it.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
That is a keeper for sure! Nothing wrong with another outstanding Cumberland stemmed specimen added to the rotation. ;)

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I Just heard of Ruthenberg for the first time today. I saw another of his pipes for sale, and I really like the look. He does great blasts, with a good choice of stain. The cumberland stems are killer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.