Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Bulk Tobacco » Kramer's » New Mix

Kramer's: New Mix

Product Number: 005-761-0002
Kramer's New Mix blend offers a rich, complex flavor — perfect for those who prefer their pipe tobacco full, naturally sweet, with spicy highlights. Among those who loved this mixture were James Arness, Buddy Ebsen, Normal Fell, Bernard Fox, Cy Howard, and Leonard Kaufman.

Strength:

Room Note:

Taste:

Quantity:

Choose One:

1oz: $2.91

2oz: $5.49

4oz: $10.37

8oz: $19.37

16oz: $35.60
Bulk Sales Rank: 297
Ask a question about this product.
Add To Favorites

Add To Wishlist
Components: Latakia, Orientals, Perique, Virginia

Family: English

Cut: Ribbon
Customer Reviews (6 Total)

Write A Review

Overall Rating:

4.50 out of 5 stars

Great blend

March 18, 2018

By: David w.

Product: Kramer's New Mix Bulk

Jesseboombatts / RadyOrjinal /Headless Z. Great tobacco, reminds me of an idiot I met in a quit hidden bar in Las Vegas...

Very Vegas

January 20, 2018

By: Jesseboombatts

Reminds me of a special place in Vegas: vintage, quiet, hidden, bar... tender in a tuxedo shirt and vest. If one of the Rat Pack had walked in, I would not have been surprised. An... d if they had, they would have been smoking Kramer's New Mix. The R... Read More

rustic

May 25, 2017

By: Arthur Z.

This brand worth to try .Ordered all Kramer's as samples and all my pipes and myself happy within.Test very natural ,remind me a fine rubbed flake.Burns slow,smooth smoke,smoky ,not strong or light but bold.Well done to my test.

Nostalgic

April 20, 2017

By: RadyOrjinal

This is a wonderful blend. I first tried it at the Chicago pipe show last year and fell in love. Very excited to find it available here. The flavors meld together flawlessly and the smell It was my favorite place in Vegas; vintage, quiet, hidden, bar... Read More

The Red Bar

February 18, 2017

By: Headless Z.

There used to be a bar at the MGM in Las Vegas that I just called the Red Bar. It was my favorite place in Vegas; vintage, quiet, hidden, bar tender in a tuxedo shirt and vest. If one of the Rat Pack had walked in, I would not have been surprised. An... Read More

View All (6) Kramer's New

Status
Not open for further replies.