PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabomano

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2011
Hi. I thought I'd share photos of some of my pipes with you all. My favorite briars have always been Castello's with Dunhill's a close second. I could never get the same full rich flavor from my Virginia out of a Dunhill that I can from a Castello but then again at 61 years old my taste buds are fairly shot.
Ray

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Fine pipes jabomano, thanks for sharing! That glass background brings outs the color of the briar nicely -great job on the photos. That bulldog is sweet it got my attention right away.

cthulhu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
I've always loved Castello's sea rock briar pipes, but have yet to own one. On my short list of needed pipes.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
That Ascorti is the best looker out of them all!
And what the heck is that screen in the background? It looks like those things you put in your car window to keep sunlight from entering through the windshield.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Right on mp31 -it never seems to get old does it? Especially viewing an awesome collection like this.

jabomano

Might Stick Around
Jun 4, 2011
Thanks for the comments. This is just a small part of my collection. I'll be posting more soon so be on the look out!!
Ray

www.raybayer.com

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Beautiful collection sir - I am jealous. Thanks for posting, love looking at the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.