PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
Picked this up at an antique shop. $30.00. 7 pipes can rest bowl down and 7 pipes can hang stem down. All 3 small drawers have jars attached for storage. I use one for tobacco, one for matches and 1 for PAD/TAD money! The long drawer is nice to store stuff in. I don't think this was a commercial unit, but rather built in someones shop.

DSCN2064.jpg

The pouch is a repurposed billfold from Salvation Army. 99 cents!

DSCN2065-1.jpg

The full pipe and tobacco collection isn't shown here. I am trying to figure out a new camara. Pics to come. Thanks for looking!

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
I've seen similar on eBay. They usually go for hella more $'s!

Shoot, the few racks in the local antique stores here a'bouts are generally in the $30 range or more and not nearly as nice.

Very nice score wildcat.

briarpipeboiler

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2012
Louisville
Nice racks! (haha...)
Love the one in the OP with the drawers, etc. $30 is a steal. I was just looking at one on EBay that is $35 and it only holds 4 pipes! Pfft! It is a pretty nice one tho.
Looks like I should spend some time doing some treasure hunting.

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
alonso, you've been busy! LOL! Very nice, thx for sharing.
Thx for the nice comments guys!

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
@wildcat - That is a clever idea. I may use that in one of my designs in the future. :clap:
Good find, and a good price. Looks to be in nice condition too.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Wildcat, good way to hide the PAD/TAD funds too......... out of sight. Great find for the money.
I have a buddy has one like that........ has the jars hidden the same way. Only difference is that on the bottom, his rack has complete holes rather than open slots. But other than that, the same rack.

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Very nice. I am always looking for something like that, but around here a pipe rack in terrible shape with a busted humidor will run you thirty!! Damn good find Wildcat! Enjoy my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.