PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokerdepipe

Might Stick Around
Jul 1, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
www.ericstendal.com
I’m a 1/4 of the way through a 3.5oz tin of this stuff; boy is it ever tasty! Anyone ever try it?
In memory of our founder Steffen Nielsen's wife, Inge-Lise, who passed last year (2014), the master tobacco blender has blended this magnificent tobacco in her honor: Mrs. Nielsen. Mrs. Nielsen was the back bone of Steffen´s life and took care of everything concerning the family. As Steffen she loved chocolate so with this blend we follow up on the success with the Mr. Nielsen tobacco launched several years ago..
Its a blend of matured and bright virginia, and Cavendish tobacco. The master blender has then added following flavours: Almond, vanilla and lots of chocolate. The mixture has been hand pressed and under press for a week. After this the tobacco is rubbed out.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Yo do
One of the sponsors, the fabulous Danish Pipe Shop, is home of the MOBs. They come to Chicago, but not usually with too many tins. They have recently improved their shipping quantity rules, though I usually combine forces with fellow pipe club members to spread out the shipping cost. https://www.danishpipeshop.com/d/My-Own-Blend-Special-blend-Mrs-Nielsen-i1551.html
hp

les

Status
Not open for further replies.