peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
The softie bits were wrong.
condom.jpg

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
Well this is embarrassing. I did not realize I posted such an intriguing story. I would direct you to the post that actually details what was in the box but this already seems to be gaining traction so I'll just copy and paste it to here
User has not uploaded an avatar
wlrountree

Placed an order last Friday for a new pipe and some new tobacco and I'm very pleased so far. I got a sandblasted poker from the Ole Shenandoah Copper run by Baraccini in and I packed it with three sails. These are both a first for me. Actually it's the first baraccini I've seen personally. I must say that I'm impressed with the look and size of it. It also appears to draw well and I've enjoyed the the sails. I've kicked around ordering some for a while now and it just hit me right last Friday. Also ordered some Billy Budd, a personal favorite, and 4 others I've next had; country doctor match, trout stream, Vermont meat candy, and sutliff Virginia slices. Little bit of a mixed bag but I wanted some variety to add to my mix.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Glad you like the pipe rountree.  As to the Billy Budd, I'm still trying to work up giving it another go. Maybe after it ages in the jar a few more months.

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
By the way how did I not know how great three sails is. I truly believe I have found my everyday tobacco. Although it reminds me of cigarette tobacco, and I've never been a cigarette smoker, I love the shag cut. It packs very well and easily and I've smoked 5 bowls and all but one have burned to dust with zero relights. As is a top seller for P&C, I'm surely not the only one that feels this way. It's honestly a welcomed relief as I have probably smoked 40 different tobaccos from every genre and not a single one has grabbed me like the three sails. If there are any similar blends, please, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.