My Oh My...

(10 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by wyfbane
  • Latest reply from rodbuster3
  1. wyfbane

wyfbane

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I was (VERY) pleasantly surprised when the Seattle Seahawks beat the New England Patriots IN Foxborough tonight. Woo hoo!

On top of that, it was a really good game with a lot of good football played and not a lot of bad calls by the refs.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. pipestud

pipestud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My Cowboys pulled a nice rabbit out of their hat yesterday, too.

Pipestud
    Posted 2 years ago #
  3. didimauw

didimauw

Mod

Login to Send PM

Yeah...packers suck apparently...Rodgers needs to drink some Damn milk. It's affecting his aim...

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    Posted 2 years ago #
  4. cossackjack

cossackjack

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

How about the Broncos once in a score of blue moons win over The Saints by blocking a PAT & returning it for 2 points?
    How rare & insane is that?
    I don't recall ever seeing that.

Broncos have gone from sipping to puffing, & are on their way to sucking this year.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
    Specialization is for insects!" - Robert Heinlein
    Posted 2 years ago #
  5. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well, how 'bout those Niners???

They were actually in the game in the last quarter, but managed to pad their losing streak.

This year I have The Red Zone (DIRECTV®), so I was able to enjoy all the above.

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  6. ashdigger

ashdigger

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The Packers don't suck......they're well beyond that. They're aiming for a lottery pick.

Ubi Ignis Est?
    Posted 2 years ago #
  7. fnord

fnord

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My Chiefs eked out a dirty win over the Panthers. It was an insane weekend for both college and professional football. I loved every minute of it.

Fnord

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says - like dumb - I'm smart and I want respect!
    Fredo Corleone
    Posted 2 years ago #
  8. mikestanley

mikestanley

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Look guys. I am a Cleveland sports fan. That means the football Browns. Nuff said. Lol.

Mike S.

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. indianafrank

indianafrank

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

mikestanley

Look guys. I am a Cleveland sports fan. That means the football Browns. Nuff said. Lol.

Mike, I grew up in Syracuse NY, so a Giants fan I am. However, I remember the days of Jim Brown playing for Cleveland Browns. He went to Syracuse U. I remember watching him play at SU when I was 10 years old. Followed him through his career at Cleveland. He was a great running back. He never ran out of bounds, or away from a defender. Brown just ran through people like a mack truck.

If Syracuse's Ernie Davis had lived, the backfield of Brown and Davis at Cleveland would have been the best ever.

I don't know where I'm going...but sooner or later I'll get there.
    Posted 2 years ago #
  10. User has not uploaded an avatar

rodbuster3

Login to Send PM

Steelers fan so i was glad to see NE lose to. Steelers have been sucking lately so i have to get my enjoyment from rivals losses

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   mso489, ashdigger, brooklynpiper, clickklick, cosmicfolklore, cigrmaster, mikefu, autumnfog, didimauw, morgansteele, alaskanpiper, ron123, cortezattic, jaygreen55