PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokedragon

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2013
Hey Guys, I'm putting my PAD on hold for a while, so I decided to share my collection with everyone.
Here are my pipes. Starting on the top left and going down: Peterson system, Peterson Rocky Donegal,Stanwell Pipe of the year 2007, Stanwell pipe of the year 2003. Middle row: Royal Guard, Boswell Fat Belly, Edward'd Benton Canadian, Nording Jack, Boswell Two-Tone Poker. Right row: Boswell Mini Church warden, last two are just marked Milano Italy.

allpipesrevised_zps986ddcfe.jpg

My tobacco so far.

fulltobacco_zpsd42de60a.jpg

My 25th birthday gift. It was made by my Granddad who makes furniture,an was painted by my mother.

rackempty_zps3d7d171c.jpg

rack_zpsbdafed28.jpg

And my full set up

fullsetup_zps8ad2f821.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sweet! You've a fine selection of pipes, tobacco and a nice rack too (good thing you're not a woman, that last one might be taken the wrong way!)

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Super nice collection. The word Novice has no place associated with such a nice set up.
+1, A very nice setup all the way. Congrats, I especially like the rack. Handmade and painted by people that care about you, that's very special.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:crying:
I'm putting my PAD on hold for a while,

:crying: :crying: :crying:
He's in remission.... :crying:

That's terrible.... Is there anything we can do? :D

Sorry about that. :oops:
Great collection. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:puffy:

smokedragon

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2013
I assume you're "putting the PAD on hold" to focus on the cellar now, which is what a lot of us are doing.
Yes sir. Just placed a big (by my tobacco buying standards) order.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Very nice collection. Love the Boswells. I think I may do this too. I see you've been to Edwards in Denver. That was probably the first real pipe shop I visited and really propelled me into this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.