PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
DSC03044_zpskhsn7bjm.jpg.html
DSC03045_zpsjys8278l.jpg.html

Black one is a no name with a very nice stem, smokes good. First bowl was Pirate Cove and the next one was Mountian Camp, both good.

The other pipe is a Gefapip Stephanie France 106. Haven't fired it up yet. I like that slight bend to the stem. Also I like the under $20.00 cost.

coffinmaker

Can't Leave
Jan 20, 2016
I know I can't get the images to show when I copy and paste in to IMG. See at the top post, all I get is this silly little square. So here is the hard way.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/look10timesX10/media/DSC03044_zpskhsn7bjm.jpg.html

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/look10timesX10/media/DSC03045_zpsjys8278l.jpg.html

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
Oh man I really like the stem in the black pipe. I've got a chacom that's very similar that has the stem broken off due to my whole collection crashing to the floor. Luckily, it was the only casualty, but I may have to go with that color stem when I see about getting it replaced

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Shows you can get some grand cookers for surprisingly modest prices; it depends on your knowing what you are looking at. Those are great pipes. I'd smoke either one proudly in the smoking lounge at Nat Sherman's in Manhattan.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Coffin- here's how:
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Photobucket; Dropbox, etc.), or on virtually any site, select the full image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose copy image location. Now paste that URL (the full web address) into the box that pops up under IMG in the compose reply window of the thread in which you want the photo to show. Bingo; now you've posted a photo directly!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Nice pair, wait! sory, can I say that here!?!
Yes, along with "nice rack"; "how can I polish my stem so it looks really good"; and "what is the best method for rim jobs"? Etc., etc....
But the pipes are a terrific purchase. Let us know how they smoke for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.