PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
As many of you know, Zack is a member here at PM and a good friend of mine. When he showed me this pipe at his house the day he made it, I told him it was mine. In my opinion this pipe is as good as any pipe in my collection. The blast, stem work and all around quality is fantastic. It smokes great, cool and dry and of course it is drilled to perfection. If Zack continues to put out work like this it will not be long before his prices are comparable to guys like Rad Davis, Bruce Weaver and the like. Of all the pipes that I have seen him make, this is the best so far, which is of course why I own it. I would have more pics but I did not give him the chance to take more as I grabbed it hours after he made it.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Hey, I thought you owned Lovat's, what did you do with Harris, is that you Peck. ;) Just kidding, an an owner of one of Zack Hamric's pipes I can attest they are great smokers. Enjoy that one Harris!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys. Fish, I actually own way more Apples than Lovats( only 3 Lovats). Second to a Dublin, the Apple is probably my next favorite shape.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
Another great pipe by Zach. Congratulations cigarmaster nice score.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a talent. Better not extoll him too much, or he'll get big headed and won't keep innovating. Some of

the most impressive blasts I've seen.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Harris,

I know that you know I was just busting your chops but like you the Dublin and Apple shape, some altered to a degree, make up a large portion of my pipes. Cheers...........

banjo

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Holy cow that is a fine looking pipe! I wouldn't have any problem putting that beauty on the same rack as my finest artisans. Congrats Harris. Fine job Zack!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the encouragement over the past year....It's amazing- I'm actually starting to enjoy classic shapes...
Have a few interesting ones I'll be taking to Nashville in September...
(Harris- and anyone else who happens in the neighborhood- We're definitely having ribs on 19th....)

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
What? you don't own a camera? One pic of such a nice pipe? Must be nice to be able to watch over the guys shoulder as he makes them and grab it as soon as it done!! :lol: Congrats and beautiful work Zach. Makes me envious and maybe a bit jealous! :(

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
That's a great looking pipe. Congrats Harris. Zack was a pleasure to hang with in KC. I can't wait to own one of his pipes soon.

Dec 24, 2012
I can't believe he wasted such a great looking pipe on a peasant like you. I hope he at least hosed you on the price.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Another beauty by Zack. Can't wait til you get your website up so us Canknukleheads can have a shot at owning one too.

May 31, 2012
Supersweet pipe!

Congrats!
Even better because y'all are friends and that makes it more special too!
It's amazing- I'm actually starting to enjoy classic shapes...
Zack, great to hear that because I love the trad shapes and you've been making some real beauties!
Your blastwork has been most excellent too.
:puffy:
...and his website is up,

here:

http://www.zhamricpipes.com/

:!:

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Thanks MLC...I actually need to get off my butt and update the site- too much time in the shop and not enough time to work on the site...

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
If I could only have one pipe, I could be happy with that pipe for life. A fine specimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.