PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
I bought theses two pipes on auction through Ebay over a month ago; I just haven't had time to post pictures. I had been looking for an owl meer for sometime; the bid on the celtic knot meer was an impulse. Got them for a great price; the winning bids with shipping was $200. I've only smoked the celtic knot. It's a comfortable pipe(I really like the shape), and it has an open draw. My only gripe is that there was some beeswax inside the pipe; thankfully, it's slowly "burning off". The owl is beautifully carved and was made with more care; I'm waiting for the perfect time to smoke it.
yanik-pipes-600x450.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great pipes - both are really nice in their own way. The celtic knot one is really classic looking - congrats! Thanks for posting too.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
The owl is bad ass looking, but I actually wanna find one exactly like that celtic knot one for myself

mangers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 11, 2012
Great looking pipes! I have had many Meerschaum pipe made by various carvers and when it comes to detail Yanik is the best!!!

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
@Yavuz

As for meer pipe styles go, I like the shape of the Celtic knot pipe. I look forward to seeing your new designs. Hopefully my future new meer will be a Storient; I look on your site every week for new pipes.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Both of those are very nice looking pipes, always wanted one of his skull churchwardens, just never seem to have enough money on the auctions....

Status
Not open for further replies.