PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
I finally received the Tsuge Kaga that I've had my eye on for a long time now. Its actually my first pipe over forty bucks, and with a bag. Once the stinger was taken out, she smokes like a champ!

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
I got one of these too, not long ago. You are right on about the stinger - tried one bowl with it in and it was awful.
Just curious, what are you smoking in yours?

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
She's beautiful...until I heard "he" had a stinger.
Feels just like the real thing even after the operation eh?
Good on you. :wink:

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nice pipe! looks like a couple of the brigham chinooks I've seen forum members waving around.
Glad to hear it's a good smoker.
-- Pat

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Oklansas, Im actually smoking nightcap in it.

Spartan, lol id say its a she now, losing the appendage and all

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
I'll have to try that, been using mainly flake it in myself.
I was surprised how cool of a smoker it is, the bowl is always so cool even after lighting. Regardless, congrats and enjoy!
@roth +1 to being a bit bigger...I got it for a smaller pipe, but it is a fun one to smoke.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Oklansas, it is an extremely cool smoker.

Rothnh, I thought it would be a bit longer than what it is, but am not discouraged. Quite right about the deal.

Thanks guys, I welcome the input

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Beautiful pipe, I have an older model of the Tsuge Kaga and yes they smoke well and are very affordable

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Tempted every time I see 'em. For a while, smokingpipes.com had Tsuge bulldogs for $50. Another big

temptation. Something else always gets to the top of my list first, but one day I'll likely get one. I have

enough pipes now, it's like every one I smoke is new to me, except they're broken in.

javajunkie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2013
Glad you love it! I got mine, was put off by the size and the stinger, but really fell in love within the first couple few smokes, and still haven't fully gotten to know it yet truth be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.