My New Trypis Pipes & Lakeshore Smokestacks Mtg (Pic Heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Smokeybear and I had arranged a trade some time back but only just got together at the last Smokestacks meeting on Thursday. I unexpectedly also traded another Kaywoodie for another Trypis. These are my first high grades from Trypis, both being Grade 5 pipes and they have a much more open draw than my others. Thanks Andrew! We also had a very successful Smokestacks meeting with 15 of us making it out and several new members. It was was a great night of laughs and new friends.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Michael Parks was there, he mentioned your pipes are drawn out on the blocks and the goal was to have them on the table and finished next week Peck. Hope he hits the time line for you. It would be great to have you out for one of the meetings, a good bunch of guys and a good mix of experience and enthusiasm!

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Looks like a great meet up guys. A place to gather when it's too cold to smoke outdoors remains a stumbling block for us Calgary pipers. Here's hopin' for an early spring and a loooong summer.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats Brian,
Those pipes look great. Glad to hear that you guys had a good time. The pics make it look like you have a nice group of guys and had a fun time. Was Pat there?

Jan 8, 2013
Looks like a great time. I wish there were more pipe smokers in my area. I would love to have a group of guys I could share pipe smoking with here in Fort Worth. And Rocky... here in Texas we don't want a long summer lol. A long spring or a fall would be nice. The heat gets old real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.