PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Alright I finally got around to taking some pictures and as you can see the room has a long way to go but since its on the list to be finished after the master suit, library, back yard (koi pond, outdoor fireplace and lounge etcetcetc), upstairs office, indoor workshop and utility room its gonna be a year or 2 :) So I am piecing it together in a dofernow fashion. I don't mind that its way down on the list since I have a nice indoor space to smoke especially on days like today, below freezing and snowing. I just wanted to share what will one day soon be my dream space.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
lifeon2:
Is the paneling knotty pine? Regardless, I like it!
One word of caution, though. Given all of the retail pipe-tobacciana which you have on display, if the local authorities were to see this thread they might become confused and insist that you purchase a merchant's license! :)

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Damn... lookin good!
Give me an easy chair, some Jack D/rocks, a MM cob with Mississippi River and I'm on my way over.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Hunter the paneling is wood look pressed paper ala 1970 something it will be replaced with blue pine and phil any time you are in denver swing on by

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
The cabinet came with the house.....it could use a little cleaning as well but its a great space to store my baccy :)

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Man, talk about the "comfort zone"; that is an outstanding space. I can tell you from my experience of smoking in the basement those white ceiling tiles won't remain that pristine very long. Nevertheless, it is a most excellent room. Enjoy.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Nice smoke room! Great collection of pipes. The old DR Grabow snd Kaywoodie displays are outstanding. I dig the wood panel look. My man cave has the vintage wood panel walls also. Some of the fellas might get jealous looking at this post while standing outside with frostbite puffing away.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Well Peck at a little over 500 you might think there were enough but you see there is still room in some of the pipe racks.....and I just ordered a few more racks :twisted:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
2i2aon4.gif

texmexpipe

Oct 20, 2014
Amazing! I'd like to take a moment and mention that I am game for being adopted. Even though I am a full grown man, I'd make a great son, and I come with grandkids pre-loaded (the kind that you actually like to see). My wife would make a great daughter-n-law, she cooks and well! Just pencil me into the will...

Jan 8, 2013
Eighth picture down. To shelf. Freehand churchwarden.... My god that's a beautifully shaped pipe. What is it? And where can I get one?
Oh yeah, the rest of the den looks nice too lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.