PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
After reading this article: Slazanski Review I decided to buy one of his pipes.
I have a brother that lives in Bratislava. I have visited him once already and plan 1-2 visits this year on my business trips to Europe. Since I have a connection, I had to buy one of his pipes. I emailed him and he sent me a link to his spring collection when he finished it. It came today. I will update you on how it smokes when I fire it up tomorrow. BTW, he is the nicest guy and his English is pretty good. He even invited me to have a beer with him on my next trip to Slovakia.
0f57526a-405d-4842-afea-5de9887232f5_zps44216c7e.jpg

003_zps4480fbe3.jpg

012_zpsd54e0073.jpg

005_zps596c8d47.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a great looking pipe with some awesome grain. You definitely need to let us know how it smokes, congrats on your new pipe. I hope it smokes as good as it looks.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I just checked his web sit and, man, is his stuff reasonably priced. I'll be looking at his page more in the future. Thanks for bringing him to us.

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
It's smoking great so far (for a new pipe). It needs to be broken in, but it has great thick walls and is always cool to the touch. It did not pass the pipe cleaner test though. Here is the link for his Spring Collection for anyone interested:
Spring Collection

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Good lord, i concur, he has some fantastic looking pieces of briar on his site. The prices are even more fantastic, thanks for the info, natibo! Enjoy your new piece of smokeable artwork!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
This warden is sick! I don't think i've ever seen one quite like this in the volcano shape. This dude is the real deal, his grain and blasting both look on point and he says he has only been making pipes for 2 years. I can definitely see him getting big real quick!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Never had even heard of this maker ... beautiful pipes!

Lots of "SOLD" signs on the web pages too.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I was also checking out his site and the pipes look fantastic. I want to hear how they smoke.

natibo

Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
The pipe smokes very well. Has nice thick walls and keeps cool. The only problem I have is that it will not take a pipe cleaner all the way through, even when you twist and fish it. The holes are not even close to lining up so you have to take it apart if you want run a cleaner all way through between smokes.
Other than that, the taste, temperature, etc. were great. I hope he is the next big name in pipes and my pipe increases in value :lol:

bambam13

Lurker
Mar 24, 2014
My question is how do I buy one? He has on last on for sale in his spring collection that you linked us to that I think looks just fantastic. I would love to have it, and hoe did eh process your order? With paypal, credit/debit card, check? Thanks for sharing him with us! Your pipe looks very nice and looks like t would smoke very well, I am jealous. :D
Keep cool and smoke on! :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.