My New Ser Jacopo Poker (Pic Heavy and Question)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

easterntraveler

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2012
I just acquired this pipe a week ago. To be honest I think it was a little over priced however when I invision the perfect pipe this is what I see. I debated purchasing this pipe for abut 3 weeks and figured I could not let my idea of a perfect pipe to get away. What do you think the size of the bowl would be suited for Virginians or Latakia? The last three pictures are from the listing shows more of the grain and has way better lighting.
Measures 

5 1/4 inches Long 

1 3/4 Inches High Bowl

1 1/4 inches Bowl Width

3/4 inch of a Bowl Bore
Stem Length is 2 1/2 inches (Shank is sterling silver)

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Very nice. I have 2 Ser Jacapo's and they are wonderful. High priced? Yes. Worth the money? Definitely yes. Enjoy yours as I'm sure it will become a favorite very quickly.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Ser Jacopo seems to have it down cold when it comes to engineering a great pipe. Mine all have a perfect draw.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Eastern
Congrats on this pipe. I'm not sure where you purchased it from, but being able to wait three weeks before purchase is very lucky.
I've come to believe that the bigger the bowl, the better for Lat or the so called 'English' blends.
This bowl looks fine for the English.
Good luck with it.

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
I have 2 Jacs (got them both for a steal on Ebay, otherwise I could not have afforded them). An S2 Coral Dot bent dublin that smokes Mac Baren vanilla Cream, and a Compta series bend dublin that smokes Mac Baren 7 Seas Royal.
Both are marvelous smokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.