Status
Not open for further replies.

bogglor

Might Stick Around
Nov 30, 2012
Look what came in the mail today!
gBDvtWKl.jpg

TnjLPaol.jpg

About to go test drive the meerschaum for the first time and since it came from Milan Tobacconists, I think it only fitting that the first bowl be some of their Sunset Rum.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I have a Savinelli Trevi Smmoth 320ks, smokes wonderfully.

bogglor

Might Stick Around
Nov 30, 2012
I'm quite pleased at the behavior of this meerschaum and indeed the behavior of this tobacco. I am normally not one for aromatics but this one is quite well balanced and actually tastes like the bag note. And no bite, either, despite heavy amounts of PG.

bogglor

Might Stick Around
Nov 30, 2012
I can already tell that this meer is going to be my best smoker. I can literally huff and puff like a chimney and it delivers cool smoke every time. I've just polished off this bowl of a very wet aromatic on only 2 matches once I got the initial light. I can't wait to try some of my favorites in it (Black House, BBF, Odyssey, etc.). Just a great first dance.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I can already tell that this meer is going to be my best smoker. I can literally huff and puff like a chimney and it delivers cool smoke every time. I've just polished off this bowl of a very wet aromatic on only 2 matches once I got the initial light. I can't wait to try some of my favorites in it (Black House, BBF, Odyssey, etc.). Just a great first dance.
There is nothing quite like that first smoke in a new, high-quality meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.