weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
s4a87l.jpg

vC6pxl.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
BriarBird Peeled Orange nosewarmer,and a Storient PM meer.It is my 5th BriarBird and 3rd Storient.Reviews will follow...WHOOHOO

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Love that Storient poker, Weezell!
What's the story on that stubby pipe? It's striking with that huge bowl and acrylic stem.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Both are very good looking pipes.. Congrats and enjoy....

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipes. It is nice to buy pipes in pairs. That way neither one gets lonely and you have a greater selection to choose from when making your selection to smoke.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
fnord..BriarBird had one for sale a while back and I did'nt snag it.Had him make me one,just liked the look!

mrenglish..the Storient is a push/pull tenon,as I believe all his newer pipes are.

And thank you very much Gents for the congratulations!

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I usually not all that excited about meers, but your Storient has me looking for one of my one. Nice score.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Just smoked the first bowl in my new Storient PM meer.It was outstanding!Wide open draw,nice cool smoke.Did the BlackHouse I put in it justice.This is the third of Storients (Yavuz)pipes that I have and can not tell you enough good about them.My next will be a LVC. The Weez...

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
two very beautiful pipes. I've never had a nosewarmer, and never really felt a compelling desire for one--until I saw yours, and that's got me thinking....

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Fired up the BriarBird Peeled Orange nosewarmer tonight and was not disapointed!Wide open draw,very comfortable in the hand,and lighter than I thought it would be when clenched.As big and thick as the bowl is you would have to puff like a freight train to get this sucker hot.Jason did a great job with the stem as it sits quite comfortably in the mouth.Of course had to make the first smoke BlackHouse just for shits and giggles.Very nice Ladies and Gents...the weez...

Status
Not open for further replies.