PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk

Lurker
Dec 29, 2012
Here is the picture of my first nice pipe. It smokes and feels great, light and balanced and smokes amazing,compared to the cheaper pipes that I have. This is a Savinelli Trevi Rustica Tobacco Pipe 602

photo_zpsfd052ba9.jpg

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Welcome aboard Speccialk.
That's a nice pipe. Glad your enjoying it. I've got a 606 shape that's close to that.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Savinelli pipes smoke like a dream, nice air dried/cured briar. And they have a pipe in every price range, something for everyone. Congrats.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
specialk, welcome to the forum. I think that is a great first nice pipe. It is very nice looking and I am sure it will provide you with a good consistent smoke. For the money, those Savinelli's represent one of if not the best values in the pipe market. I think you made a very wise decision.

vaboatbuilder

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 7, 2012
welcome, that's a nice pipe. I only have one sav. but i am looking forward to my next one. may it give you many years of pleasure

specialk

Lurker
Dec 29, 2012
specialk, welcome to the forum. I think that is a great first nice pipe. It is very nice looking and I am sure it will provide you with a good consistent smoke. For the money, those Savinelli's represent one of if not the best values in the pipe market. I think you made a very wise decision.

Thanks everyone, the hardest part was choosing a new pipe, soooo many choices. I went with my heritage and chose the Italian one. lol.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Welcome to the forum and great looking pipe. I have several Savinelli's and they smoke really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.