PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Peterson: Red Spigot (6) Fishtail
pete.jpg

Been wanting to increase my spigots for a while. I will admit, I first scoured the 'net for used Peterson Spigots, but really couldn't find one that appealed so I bought new. Have to say, great pipe.
Peterson has stepped up their game. The stem is very well fitted (even a clencher could use it). Pipe is lightweight and absolutely no stain in the bowl or stem either.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Absolutely beautiful. I love the Silver Spigot series from Peterson. They are wonderful pipes.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Looking good Six.
I have eight Petes, but still haven't grabbed a spigot yet. I've almost pulled the trigger a few times, but just haven't found the right one yet. I'm starting to like those straights the more I see yours.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys - much appreciated.
I have eight Petes, but still haven't grabbed a spigot yet. I've almost pulled the trigger a few times, but just haven't found the right one yet. I'm starting to like those straights the more I see yours.
Come to the dark side Jah... :puffy:
With me and spigots, it's mainly about being able to remove the stem in the middle of a smoke. But I also happen to like the look of them too.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Beautiful and classy pipe, six, good choice. the red stain whith the silver band and spigot with the black stem just really pops. Did the tamper come with it as a set?
I surely hope you enjoy it and it smokes like a dream for you! Happy Puffing!

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Ahhh ok nice, haha, it looks from the pic to be a matching companion to its gorgeous pipe big brother.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
What a classy pipe!
Down right a dress pipe.
You should be proud to own such a fine pipe.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Thanks a lot guys for the positive comments - much appreciated.
I am happy to report that it is a first-rate smoker as well.
Nicely done six. I always look forward to seeing your spigot . . . wait . . . that sounded wrong . . .
lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.