PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
First, I hope this post doesn't break any forum rules...
Just realized that I've neglected to mention the recent publication of my latest book -- and my first published novel -- called "Lost Time." It's relevant here, I hope, because a major part of the main character's growth is triggered by his introduction to a pipe-smoking club. The book isn't about pipe smoking, per se, but it does play a major role. And I certainly hope I've portrayed pipe smokers in a positive and even enlightening way for general readers.
The book is available for Kindle readers and Kindle apps, from Amazon's Kindle store.
If you're interested, you can read the complete first chapter for free on my web site: www.robertbittner.com.
Thanks!

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
First off, congratulations on the new release. I've been currently looking for a new book to start and will be picking this up in the next day or so. In the mean time, I look forward to reading the first chapter. The synopsis sound interesting. Thank you for sharing!

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks so much, Cajun! I hope you'll enjoy it. If not, just remember that writers have fragile egos. :)
Bob

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
Don't let Jay see this, he won't understand reading a book with pipes in it any more than a movie. Ha, I kid. This does sound interesting, but I tend to use the B&N bookstore over the kindle bookstore, any plans to expand?

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Read it and this I have to say about it, You socked my Kuncking Focts off. You have to read the book to understand. Enjoyed it tremendously . As Humphrey Bogart would say. You've got a future Kid.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
You can read kindle books on laptops, smart phone (robot and fruit based styles)and tablets (again beep boop, the kind based on what many feel was the fruit of the tree of knowledge and one based on a very long wild river).

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Wow, Cajun, thanks again! Would have been pleased just to know you'd finished it! The kind appraisal is icing on the cake!
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.