PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
Today i recieved my first meerschaum pipe from AMP meerschaum. It has an uneven lip but i believe other specs are fine. I hope you like it,
FullSizeRender%201_zpszdhu2ywq.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zps6pdjb3wn.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpswidkayja.jpg

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
Thank you very much sir. One of my hobbies is playing guitar and i hate the ones been made relic in the factory and i would like to make it a relic but this pipe looked so good to me and couldn't help myself buying it. As i am living in Turkey, i believe i can make good additions to my collection.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
How would that have been colored? I think I'd have preferred to start with natural white, and let the natural coloring begin. But it's a beauty as is.

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
A dark ambery or reddish stem would have been perfect on this pipe. Maybe i'll ask Mr. Altinok if he can do it for me. What do you guys think about it?

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
Specs of the pipe;
http://altinokmeerschaumpipes.com/detail.asp?product_id=SG635

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
That's a beautiful pipe. I even like the coloring. I'm sure they'd be able to cut an extra stem for you if you're willing to pay for the extra stem

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
Thank you all sirs. I am happy that you liked the one. So what do you think about this type of mouthpiece. Military stem and no tenon. I especially bought this type because i wanted to have the experience. But i don't know much about it's smoking characteristics.
I haven't smoked it yet by the way. Maybe tomorrow.

calabashed

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2015
My but that's lovely! Hope you can get your Amber colored stem made, I think your right on about it being perfect. I can imagine a pipe like this in the 19th century being stemmed with real Amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.