Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I got a jump on the pipe show at the B&M this weekend and picked up these two Mastro Beraldi pipes. I now have 5 Beraldi's and all are wonderful smokers. I just had PS Luxury Twist Flake in the pot and it was grand. If you don't know about this maker they are worthy of consideration as I'd compare them to the top of the line Savinelli's at the very least and priced very well.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I've never handled one, but they look like good value for the money. Very creative, fun designs. Glad to hear they smoke well for you. Congrats.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Wow, absolutely LOVE that first one, the stubby nosewarmer pot! The finish on the pipe goes perfectly with the white stem, IMO. Great score and enjoy!!!

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Great looking pipes and if they smoke like a dream and come at a gfod price - what's not to like?! Hope they serve you well!
Andy

kanaka95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2014
Nice pipes Glad ya got a jump on those pipes as those pipes looks to nice to me.They probably wouldn't have lasted.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
papipeguy, those are both, great looking pipes, congrats on two great additions to your collection. I hope they both smoke as good as they look.
soymilk, that is a gorgeous looking bent Apple, awesome blast and I really like the stem work. I hope you enjoy how it smokes, congrats.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
The white stems are new to me as is the pick-axe shape. Both are very different for me as I usually go for the more traditional shapes. I thought I'd get daring in my old age.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I also love the Pot, being fond of fat stems. And the white looks classy. The apple is nice too, love the accents on that one.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Peck,
COJ's carries them: http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=W&srch=DW&tier2=308
As well as P&C: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipes/75055/mastro-beraldi/

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
I'm sorry to say that until this thread, I had never seen one of these. I really like them...a lot. I am adding to the wish list now. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.