PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I have been wanting a Dagner since I first met Jayson and the gang in Chicago two years ago. I started following them and then had the chance to meet them again at an event in Atlanta. We started talking about the Free Pipe Project and last Veterans Day they sent me 22 pipes to give away to active duty military or veterans. It was cool to see so many of their different pipes first hand. I liked the quality that I saw and that only made me want one more. Then when I was at the Chicago Pipe Show I saw one that they had donated to the silent auction. What they called a Rhodog. I loved the look and feel of the pipe, It has a copper shank accent and the stem has a briar accent ring. I bid on it but didn't win, so when I got home I contacted Jayson and ordered one. I ordered it on a Wednesday afternoon and was smoking it Friday afternoon. Now that is some service. I have smoked the pipe three times so far. Each time was a flake and I couldn't be more pleased. The pipe feels nice in the hand, it is a comfortable hanger, and all three times the flakes smoked down to nothing but white ash. I have many hand made pipes, but this one smokes just as well as any of them. With all the issues I've heard about with other big name factory made pipes vs. the quality control I have seen with the Dagners I think it would be hard to go wrong ordering from them. I know for a fact that they meticulously inspect every pipe for even the tiniest flaws. I'm sure this will be the first pipe of many I order from them. Here is a pic of the pipe and me smoking the inaugural bowl of Escudo.

Jan 8, 2013
I've been looking at Dagner Pipes for a long time myself, but still haven't got one. I know I will eventually, though. I like the look of them. I love the look of yours, and that's saying something because I prefer smooths and hate diamond shanks! Also, one other thing can be said. And that is that they have the best freaking logo in the business. I love that skull and crosspipes. Enjoy the heck out of it :clap:

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
The shank is actually shaped closer to a rank chevron, diamond on top, rounded on the bottom. The shape really works with the copper accent.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Rad pipe. Like Anthony I've been looking at them but never jumped the gun. Love the shank and accent, well actually the whole darn pipe is nice!

exterminatewho

Might Stick Around
Apr 15, 2017
I've been looking at Dagner pipes for the last month or so. I really like their designs. I'll probably end up buying one by the end of the month...
Thanks for pics and info.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
Great lookin pipe for sure.
I'll second your praise on their quick turnaround and fantastic customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.