PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014

Here is my new Brigham pipe. I am excited cause it is my first non-drug store, not that my Dr Grabow has been a bad experience. It has the maple filter that us suppose to wick the moisture out if the smoke making a dryer cooler smoke with out tounge bite. It does seem to smoke significantly dryer and feels better in my hand. It has a very solid feel to it and the filter and stem has a close clearance to the pipe making a tight fir. Even though it is only a one dot the appearance if the briar is very nice.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
Nice! I have been eyeballing some Brighams. They look like nice pipes for a great price. I really like their bent apples.
What did you smoke on the first bowl?

thesmokingtexan

Can't Leave
Jul 11, 2014
1St bowl was h&h marquee black house. It smoked great. On the second bowl I did notice a little gurgle so ran a pipe cleaner down it (and it did make it the full lenght and into the bowl) and it then smoked flawlesly agian. The pipe cleaner getting all the way into the bowl and the tight fit of the stem all show small clearances which to me means good craftsmanship.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I've only got one Brigham, a one dot also but it's one of my favorite pipes, seen smoking it in my avatar. I'd like to get another sometime, because as filter pipes go, it's the best! Congrats on a great pipe! Enjoy! :puffy:

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
I've got 4 Brighams and like them all(though one has a smaller than normal draft)

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Congrats. I have a bent Country Club that I like a lot. It's the only pipe that I use the filter. Seems to do the job very well. Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.