PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I received an email from my local shop, and they had ordered in my Brigham Chinook 426. It arrived this morning and I picked it up after work. Since this is a 4 Dot Brigham, it comes in a nice hinge top tin and the pipe is in the signature royal blue sock with the "B" on it. The tin is really nice, but the pipe is just incredible. This is my first sandblast, my first black stained pipe and the most I've paid for a pipe so far. I love how it feels in my hand. It will be broken in at our pipe club meeting this Thursday.
Here's the tin:

And the sock inside:

There she is!

Can't see the hole in the picture but it's perfectly drilled

The Brigham stamp underneath

Dec 24, 2012
Love the rhodesian. And that's a real nice vintage looking tin they give you too. Good grab. Hope you enjoy it at the pipe club meeting.

Wellington

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 31, 2012
Not a fan of that shape, but its awesome you got a Brigham and that you like it!

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I like that shape. Turns out I'm into thick-walled Rhodesians...Who knew?

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I also love the shape and the slight bend. Nice think lines through the stummel into the stem too. I have pipe envy. Great pick-up Brian. I look forward to seeing it on Thursday.
-- Pat

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
@brdavidson:

I love the Chinooks...they look great and smoke great too! Congrats on the new pipe. If you're looking to buy another Brigham, I think Victory Cigars in Oshawa is having a Brigham sale...

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
@shutterbug
I'm pretty sure that B&M is where he got the chinook in question! If you're local to Oshawa you should consider coming out to our Club night on Thursday. PM brdavidson for details.
-- Pat

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Very nice. Cool tin!
I like the graceful bend -- looks comfortable clenching or in hand. I bet has a nice balance, too. Never owned a Brigham, myself. Do tell us how it smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.