PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
hey all! i just got home and thought id post a pic of my new pipe, a Brigham Voyageur 123. i just fired up my first bowl and so far so good. it feels great in my hand and is quite light.
X2yC3.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have a Brigham, and I know you're gonna enjoy this pipe for a long time to come.

It's a very comfy looking shape, and the filter systems works as advertised. :puffy:

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
well thats good news, thanks guys! as for the pic, i took it with my iphone and uploaded it via Imgur so i really dont know what to do about the size :?

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
You will find it difficult at first to insert a cleaner tru to the bowl with the rockmaple filter in. This can be done with practice. I find with all my brigs. they need a mid-smoke run thru. Also, I ALWAYS put in a fresh filter before each smoke. If you run your used filters under the hot water tap for 30 seconds or so, they can be re-used 15+ times

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I find with all my brigs. they need a mid-smoke run thru.

I only have one Brigham, but I have never had a problem with it, which is why I dedicate it to aromatics, which tend to smoke wet. I think the filter really helps.
Also, I ALWAYS put in a fresh filter before each smoke.

So do I. You can reuse a filter many times, but alternate between a couple of filters. After cleaning one, let it dry completely as you are using the other. So the one you are using will be both clean and dry.

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
I personally don't use a fresh filter every time but after a smoke when the pipe has cooled I take the filter out and let it sit with a pipe cleaner through it. I find that dries it well for the next smoke.
Great looking pipe too! A voyageur was my first pipe.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Very nice; another big fan of the Brighams (thats an Algonquin in my profile pic, actually). I do the same as the sleepy one due to laziness - perhaps I'll make a concerted effort to try washing the filters and see if it makes a difference (unless, of course, there is something good on TV...).

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I love the gigantic picture, in fact I wish more people posted them this large. It makes seeing detail a lot easier for me. Glad it's smoking well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.