PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
DSC_0175.jpg

Very excited. Been wanting one for a long time now and I finally was able to snag one before it sold!
Can't wait to fire it up.
DSC_0181.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Nice pipe, and they are usually hard to find -- especially new.

I may get one some day, but I'm not really keen on nose warmers.

I once saw a corncob in a bulldog shape, with a diamond shank, that I believe was a Hackert.

Now that I would buy.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Nice Hackert and congrats! His pipes are like the title of the movie, "Gone In Sixty Seconds", aren't they, lol? I scored my one and only Hackert off ebay directly from him and the other two that were listed with mine were sold within around 5 minutes. His pipes are VERY affordable and he obviously likes to keep them that way, which i greatly respect. He is also super quick on shipping and includes a personally signed little thank you message on the back of one of his business cards as well as a nice leather/faux leather pipe pouch. I don't think you will be disappointed, so let us know how she smokes!
Here is mine. It is actually a normal sized (length anyways) billiard with a big and rather tall bowl, which is why i jumped on it so quickly. He doesn't make too many of those as he is known for his nosewarmers and pokers, so i thought it was unique. Plus i just love straight billiards to begin with.
20140525_165416-600x450.jpg

20140525_165126-600x450.jpg

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Nice Pics of your hackert layinpipe - It should be in the mail hopefully by this Friday - or mid next week. I will post pics of it here and give my thoughts on it! Stayed tuned gentlemen. I think I may hit up LJ Perettis in Boston if I have time and try one of their renowned English blends to break her in..either that or Frog Morton haha :puffy:

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Alright guys here she is. By far my most favorite pipe, broke her with my go-to blend SPC MR, smokes like an absolute dream. Despite the massive bowl its actually pretty light

get-attachment.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.