PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
So I have been on a PAD binge lately. I got my Christmas present early as well. Most I haven't even had a chance to clean up yet.
No Name Meerschaum

DSC02478.jpg

Vermillion Bulldog w/ (I think) Cumberland stem. Correct me is I am wrong on the stem.

DSC02474.jpg

Brebbia 511

DSC02477.jpg

Aldo Velani

DSC02476.jpg

Mario Grandi

DSC02475.jpg

Butz Choquin

DSC02473.jpg

Savinelli Autograph 4

DSC02470.jpg

Savinelli Autograph 4

DSC02472.jpg

Savinelli Autograph 5

DSC02471.jpg

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Great looking group of pipes... Love the Mario and Brebbia. Congrats and Enjoy!!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice case of PAD you've got there eaglerico! And awesome pick ups too - they're all beauties - really like the Brebbia - outstanding.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Way to keep that PAD demon at bay. I really like that African block meer. :mrgreen:

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
@ cigar...thanks, that means a lot from you, I know you have some really nice pipes. I think I have found the line of pipes I really want to follow. Just something about the size and shape of almost all of them I just love.
@ keith...Can you tell it is African meer just by looking at it? I thought it was but didn't want to misspeak. It is very hard.
@ numbersix...thanks, there was a big ordeal for me on that one. I tried to get 6 others that were almost identical and they all went for 3 or 4 times what I paid for the one I got. It just fell in my lap and I kept watching my screen just assuming something was wrong. lol
@ everyone...The Vermillion bulldog, can anyone tell me for sure by the picture if it is Cumberland or just some nice black/red swirl Lucite?

john218

Part of the Furniture Now
May 5, 2012
Connecticut
That is a very nice selection of pipes. I especially like the rustication on the Brebbia. I have a few Savinellis and they are all good smokers. The Vermillion bulldog looks like a Cumberland stem to me, although lighter in color than most I have seen. It will be interesting to see what others have to say about it.
Based on the mottled appearance of the meerschaum, I would say that it is most likely African meerschaum.

Status
Not open for further replies.