PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Just got in my tobacco order, 3 blends I've been wanting to try for a while now. Black House, Autumn Evening, and I was lucky enough to order at the right time to get a tin of The Balkan Sobranie re-release. I am a very happy man right now! :puffy:
IMG_20111005_130138.jpg

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
I'm smoking autumn evening right now and it absolutely lives up to the hype.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Let me know how that apple pouch smokes! I've seen it but wasn't sure enough to grab it.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Is it always in stock? Or does it go in and out? Doesn't look like something that is very popular.

Jul 12, 2011
NICE TAD! I like Sillem's red for that apple/fruit flavor (a little pricey for 100g)at first I wasn't really crazy about it but after about six months or so in a mason jar, the stuff is Gooooooooooood for that apple~fix :puffy:
Sillem's Red

This is a masterful composition for the sophisticated gourmet. A high proportion of spicy and sweet Virginia flake characterizes this mellow, fruity mixture which has been deliciously refined with double toasted black Cavendish and combined with delicate fruity essences of ripe apples, cherries, and Mirabelle. Coarse and fine Golden Virginia give an exquisite bouquet to this tobacco with subtle, light and sweet hints of lemon

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
So jealous right now. I wanted to get a tin of Black House. Then I wanted a tin of the Sobranie. Damn fine order.
I like Autumn Evening. It's a s blend that doesn't take much to get something out of. Kind of a comfort smoke.
-Jason

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I seriously wanted to try the Sobranie and the Black House blends. Couldn't find the Black House on my last TAD order and missed the Sobranie by seconds, lol. Great haul, man! Enjoy!

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
Spartan, it is not very hard to find pipesandcigars.com has it in stock.
Auukson, that sounds like a great order to me, Chelsea Morning and Key largo are high on my to try list.
Thesmokingdrago, I'll definitely have to give Sillems red a try.
Lordnoble and bootleg, both good blends I wish you luck in finding them soon!

octavius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 15, 2011
I was inspired. Just ordered 6 ounces of Autumn Evening from pipesandcigars.com.... Want to be ready for fall I guess! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.